Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Before Bed Post

So I was talking to my mom and she was on the computer and I always have to fight for her attention when it she's on. Then my mom was just like "uh-huh" and "yeah" which I knew meant "You have lost my attention, the scap-gossipers are more important than you."
Even though I knew she didn't care I kept repeating the same joke to see how long it last. Then I started to "Your not even listening to me, see I keep talking and you don't even listen." After wrangling with my little sister she finally heard me. Then she was angry and told me that I have to get her attention if she ever wanted her to listen to me. So I was like you should try to talk to me sometimes.
"I always busy!"
So I'm not important enough? "You never talk to me first!"
"You always tell me about the books that you are reading and you always show me your charts." (I'll let you know 'bout that later)
So I stopped talking to her. I don't want to fight for her attention, I shouldn't have to, and obviously she has doesn't want to give it.

I'm all about opnion, what do you think we should do?

No comments:

Post a Comment