Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Blog! My Rules!

So the reason for this blog is to help release some pent up emotions about how I'm feelings. The reaso it is called My Blog! My Rules is because when I used to vent to my friends online, they would get on to me and tell me to shut up and deal. So this blog is complaint free about my feelings. Feel free to be pissed at anyone (ALL NAMES ARE FAKE BTW) who I talk about. You are also free to share your opinion about how I acted and whether you thought what I did or said was right. However no "GOD! Get over him already!" or things like that.
MY BLOG! MY RULES!

Okay so here is what has recently happend a freshman boy who goes to my old high school, (Might I add that I have never met him) killed himself. It really upset me and I don't know why. I think it has more to do with anyone dying that way. A lot of people that I have met (but hadn't known too well) and people that I haven't met (but had been close to someone I'm close to) have died naturally and I haven't shed one tear. It's really hard for some reason. My BFF isn't even affected. (Maybe because of all of her realitives that have died already) I don't know what do YOU think?

No comments:

Post a Comment